- Exhibiting anger or embarrassment when asked about current address
- Mentions staying with grandparents, relatives, friends, or in a motel, etc.
- Makes comments such as:
- “I don’t remember the name of the last school.”
- “We’ve been moving around a lot.”
- “Our address is new. I don’t remember it.” (may hide lack of permanent address)
- “We’re staying with relatives until we get settled.”
- “We’re going through a bad time right now.”
- “We’ve been unpacking, traveling, etc.” to explain poor appearance and/or hygiene.
← Reaction/Statements by Parent, Guardian or Child