Due to limited staff time, HCEF must refrain from assisting with the following activities for external events and fundraisers:
- Soliciting sponsorships and advertisements
- Soliciting auction items
- Event planning, financing, and registration
- Graphic design: we cannot design materials, but we can assist by providing approved text and images (please see below)
In addition, we regret that we cannot under any circumstances share contacts from our database or lists of sponsors, though we will make an effort to promote your event internally to our constituents.
HCEF can do the following:
- We regularly promote special events on the HCEF website (Events page), in our quarterly e- mailed newsletter, Facebook, e-mail blasts when deemed appropriate by the HCEF webmaster, and other means.
- HCEF will provide materials such as annual reports, newsletters, and brochures to educate your guests about the population we serve.
- An HCEF staff member will also make an effort to attend and/or speak at your event if requested.
Event Promotional Materials:
All promotional materials bearing HCEF’s name or logo, or the names of HCEF staff members must be approved by the HCEF office prior to publication. We will be happy to provide HCEF-approved images and text upon request.
Additionally, all solicitation for HCEF-related events must be approved prior to approaching a said company, business, or group in name of the organization.