Donor Spotlight: Our Retail and Restaurant Partners
The first few months of 2018 are off to a great start at HCEF because of our retail and restaurant partners in Pittsburgh. These businesses are committed to raising awareness of childhood homelessness in Pittsburgh and have donated crucial funding to support the work of HCEF in our local community. We are very grateful for their continued support!
- Bakersfield on Penn Avenue hosted a taco Tuesday to benefit HCEF and raised $1,659 to benefit our organization.
- Altar’d State in Ross Park Mall chose HCEF as the recipient for their Mission Mondays proceeds during the holiday season. Earlier this year, Carlos T. Carter, Executive Director, met with the local manager, Julie Maruscak, to receive $5,070.22 in charitable contributions from Altar’d State shoppers!
- Bonobos in East Liberty collected healthy snacks for HCEF’s summer programs during the first week of May.
Do you know of a retail partner or business that should join our network? Contact Angelica Perry, Manager of Development, at email@example.com for more information on our corporate partners program.
Other Special Thank Yous:
- Half the Sky Action Group, $1,000
- Highmark, Summit VIII & Teen Phone Project, $10,000
- Dollar Bank, EITC, $15,000